here we go again. I want to finish up my
base-fcc boilerplate and then actually get started solving pinterest.
I have been facing issues with CSP on fonts. this seems to be the hint: https://themeteorchef.com/tutorials/using-the-browser-policy-package. I fixed it by going into the
./meteor folder and editing
browser-policy-common.js to include:
var contentTypeOptions = BrowserPolicy.content && BrowserPolicy.content.allowOriginForAll( 'fonts.gstatic.com' ) && BrowserPolicy.content._xContentTypeOptions();
- main (with outdated buildpack): https://medium.com/@leonardykris/how-to-run-a-meteor-js-application-on-heroku-in-10-steps-7aceb12de234#.czyfsba0w
- probably the one to use going forward: https://www.coshx.com/blog/2016/08/19/how-to-deploy-a-meteor-1-4-app-to-heroku/
- also usable: https://medium.com/@gge/deploy-a-meteor-1-3-application-to-heroku-cda1f68ca20a#.qtnc1pl0yhttps://medium.com/@gge/deploy-a-meteor-1-3-application-to-heroku-cda1f68ca20a#.qtnc1pl0y
- myself: <https://github.com/sw-yx/sw-yx.github.io/blob/7de78a26e429b9f35aa051a1af211d218fd7af49/_posts/2017-02-13-Cliff-of-Confusio.md
problems I ran into:
- https://github.com/jordansissel/heroku-buildpack-meteor is now outdated i think. use https://github.com/AdmitHub/meteor-buildpack-horse
I think there is one minor thing I have neglected which is this user story:
- User Story: As an unauthenticated user, I can browse other users walls of images.
I will try to implement this before i go to bed